Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 11.00 - 20.00 INR/Kilograms
- 2-25 Ton
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port (Navi Mumbai.)
- 5 Ton Per Week
- 15 Days
Salient Features :
- We are indulged in exporting, distributing, manufacturing and supplying of Fresh Juicy lemon.
- The pulp and rind (zest) are also used in cooking and baking.
- The juice of the lemon is about 5% to 6% citric acid, which gives a sour taste.
- The distinctive sour taste of lemon juice makes it a key ingredient in drinks and foods such as lemonade and lemon meringue pie.
- Lemon juice, rind, and zest are used in a wide variety of foods and drinks.
- Lemon juice is used to make lemonade, soft drinks, and cocktails.
- It is used in marinades for fish, where its acid neutralizes amines in fish by converting them into nonvolatile ammonium salts, and meat, where the acid partially hydrolyzes tough collagen fibers, tenderizing the meat, but the low pH denatures the proteins, causing them to dry out when cooked.
- Lemon juice is frequently used in the United Kingdom to add to pancakes, especially on Shrove Tuesday.
- Lemon juice is also used as a short-term preservative on certain foods that tend to oxidize and turn brown after being sliced (enzymatic browning), such as apples, bananas, and avocados, where its acid denatures the enzymes.
- Lemon juice and rind are used to make marmalade, lemon curd and lemon liqueur.
- Lemon slices and lemon rind are used as a garnish for food and drinks. Lemon zest, the grated outer rind of the fruit.